We are growing fast, so we are looking for reinforcements within our team, but from the same blood group. Do you agree with our DNA? Then fill out this match card completely and press send. We will contact you soon as possible. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate and send us an email: email@example.com
• I also see a promise made by me as bearing responsibility for it.
• I do not abandon my colleagues in an emergency situation and help, if necessary outside working hours, to get the project finished on time
• I see participating in hackathons, knowledge sessions or team building not only as gaining extra knowledge, but also as a connection with my colleagues.
• I don’t see my work as having to, but as wanting to.
• I see my role as developer as literally helping to build sustainable development.
• In my spare time, I read about (or build my own) innovative product developments.
• I like to immerse myself in new web technologies to complement my daily work.
• I participate in or organize knowledge sessions on new developments.
• I follow blogs, conferences, and videos about Oracle APEX or similar IT technologies.
Furthermore, I maintain blogs or vlogs myself, or would love to learn how to do so.
4. DOWN TO EARTH
• I take a critical look at my own work and that of my colleagues, and am open to an honest dialogue about it.
• When I get stuck on complex issues, I immediately ask colleagues or a team manager for help.
• I do not allow myself to be led by emotions when making decisions.
• When finding an alternative solution, I discuss it with my team manager or client.
• I choose a non-obvious solution when I am sure it will lead to a better result. Of course, I communicate this with my team in advance.
• When I disagree with a statement, I effortlessly enter into the discussion and substantiate my vision. In doing so, I respect everyone’s insight.
• I find it valuable to build up a better relationship with colleagues by means of team outings or team building, among other things.
• I find it valuable to talk about social or light-hearted matters, for example, rather than just about technical matters.
• I find it valuable to find and maintain a good balance between work and leisure.
I consider myself a:
Your data is in safe hands with us - All AVG privacy rights apply to the data you leave behind. By completing and submitting this card, you give us permission to use your information for application purposes. You retain the right to have these removed by us at any time. In that case, please email us your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: