Due to rapid growth we are looking for:
Senior Oracle APEX developer
You will be the link between end user and a Scrum Team to structure and develop complex topics into a web application or mobile App. You will be alternating between programming in the back-end (database) and in the front-end (browser). Besides your personal work environment at SMART4Solutions, you will also regularly work at home or at the client’s location.
• Giving courses to colleagues who want to learn your specialism;
• Coaching your own development team;
• Growing further to, for example, Scrum Master, Business Analyst or Architect;
• Unburdening your own client(s);
• Helping your commercial colleagues in obtaining new assignments;
• A role that you come up with and we haven’t thought of yet.
You will work with:
- Oracle APEX;
- REST- & SOAP-webservices;
- Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence);
We think that working should be fun and that this can be combined with taking your work very seriously. Both nationally and internationally, the experienced developers at SMART4Solutions are seen as an authority in the field of Oracle and APEX. This means that we regularly speak at conferences and we are in close contact with Oracle HQ in San Francisco. So we can rely on an extensive network and leading clients.
What makes you you?
You are an enthusiastic teamplayer and a good listener who enjoys working with others.
Other personal characteristics that we are looking for:
- Being dedicated;
- Being down-to-earth;
- Being diligent;
- Having some guts;
- Being eager to learn;
- Important to have fun.
Study and experience
You have a Bachelors or Masters degree. Furthermore, you must be willing to travel and you have a drivers license for motorbike or car.
It would be a plus if you:
- have some work experience;
- worked with Oracle before;
- own some programming languages.
A fun and informal working atmosphere within a dynamic working environment. With a focus on fun, coaching and further personal and professional growth.
Salary and excellent secundary benefits:
- Training budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Lease car or travel expenses scheme;
- Excellent bonus scheme;
- Pension scheme;
- Salary indication per month based on 40h €4,500 – €5,500, excluding holiday allowance (depending on experience).
Screening and/or assessment can be part of the application process of SMART4Solutions.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.